millencolin at west coast riot -08

PunkRock time. We snuck into the van taking us all to the gig at West Coast Riot and got some "quality time" with three of the members before they entered the scene. After the high rotation success with top single "Detox" summer of -08, the band kept on rockin the punkrock scene as always. Guest hosted by Mr Christopher.

Embed:

Contact the people in the film by clicking the links below

No appearances.

Comments

by lamb pearl on Thu, 12/05/2011 - 09:42

I am a big fan of PunkRock, I have been listening punkrock music since I was 13 years old. I have been listening to bands like Rancids, Blink 182, Bowling For Soup, Sum 41 etc but I have never had a chance to listen Millencolin. I watched the given video and I am happy to listen their music in my Klipsch headphones and I really like their music and performance which was awesome. I appreciate this blog for letting me know about this band.

by Anonymous bickner on Fri, 03/06/2011 - 11:22

The post is pretty interesting. I really never thought I could have a good read by this time until I found out this site.I am grateful for the information given.Thank you for being so generous enough to have shared your knowledge with us
Life Experience Associate Degree
Life Experience Bachelor Degree
Life Experience Master Degree

by Anonymous bickner on Fri, 03/06/2011 - 11:22

I am glad to find your impressive way of writing the post.Now it become easy for me to understand and implement the concept.Thanks for sharing the post.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
Life Experience Doctorate Degree
Life Experience PhD Degree

by Salma Baldy on Sat, 02/07/2011 - 16:46
by Eugene Greer on Wed, 06/07/2011 - 13:50

Superb presentation in a matching wrapping. The websites for sale this article really gets down to the nitty-gritty. Finding websites for sale as in your excellent post suggests is related to turnkey websites and possibly dropship websites all in the mix. The ability to buy a website or an online business is every man's basic right.

by julia robert on Thu, 14/07/2011 - 10:13

Members are able to rate and comment on films, send and receive messages as well as join in discussions with other members. You'll also get your own profile page where you can tell other Film Network users more about yourself. This page also helps you to keep track of your comments. pass4sure 98-363/ pass4sure 98-364/ pass4sure 98-365/ pass4sure 98-366/ pass4sure 98-367/ pass4sure MB2-631/ pass4sure MB2-632/ pass4sure MB2-633/

by afra99 (not verified) on Wed, 20/07/2011 - 07:48

You will find christian louboutin shoes in many different important christian louboutin pumps occasions. Many famous stars are fond of wearing this style cheap louboutin shoes to walk in the red carpet. As we all know, those stars look more charming and sexy discount christian louboutin shoes when they wear this brand louboutin sale. In fact, you can look like a super star as long as you wear these shoes http://www.cheaplouboutinshoeszone.com/.

by afra99 (not verified) on Wed, 20/07/2011 - 07:53

Nowadays, christian louboutin on sale are in all over the world. Everyone can find this brand christian louboutin shoes products no matter where they are. With the development of discount louboutin society, more and more discount christian louboutin shoes have provided in the online store. Welcome to our website to choose our wonderful christian louboutin uk products, they will bring you some surprises http://www.christianlouboutinsdiscounted.com/.

by Harold Rover on Sun, 24/07/2011 - 13:16

Fantastic - really enjoying this.
hydroponics

by afra99 (not verified) on Sun, 07/08/2011 - 02:49

High quality christian louboutin pumps have enjoyed a good reputation in the christian louboutin on sale market, which make them more popular with fashion discount louboutin shoes aristocracies and socialites. Missing any series will leave a pity in your discount christian louboutin shoes life, and as you can see this pair of cheap louboutins is so unique! Come and take one go home http://www.highheels-louboutinsale.com/!

More music for you