Farewell Club Romonight

Finally. Romonight was the goldmine for the true electric music fans, and now it's gone to eternal sleep. Guest hosted by Karin Andersson, we probe the nightcrawlers of EBM and other electronic beat addicts to get some of the last minutes of the now legendary club. Tobbe Lander (former Ericsson) finally took the decision to end this monthly club for the dedicated of synth music, while it still was at its best. This was an incredible ending to the 11 year of dedication to bring this music to its fans every month. Human Leauge, Boytronic, Howard Jones, The Twins, Client, And One, Spock, LL, the list goes on and on of the band that performed here after the success of the 80's and forward. Get some of the feeling and enjoy. Share it with your friends and comment it.

Embed:

Contact the people in the film by clicking the links below

• Karin Andersson
  • Jonas Olofsson
  • Saara Kantti
  • Kalle Lantz
  • Moa Båth
  • Maggie Wahlqvist
  • Petra Hultman

Comments

by Daniel Bäcklund on Fri, 27/06/2008 - 17:02

Lovely to see the film, brings back a lot of memories from 11 wonderful years! Sad and warm at the same time. I hope for Romo Night reborn like the Vogel Phoenix mentioned in the film!

by tobbe lander on Fri, 04/07/2008 - 09:56

Sadness and emptiness fills my heart.
I salute you all for these years, dancing, drinking, clubbing and loving.

by Marcus Johansson on Fri, 04/07/2008 - 10:11

I just realised how much I miss RomoNight...

by SEBASTIAN TODOR on Fri, 04/07/2008 - 10:24

I believe the greatest experiences of life are thinking and music! By some reasons the cosmic power inside every creature devolopes party joy when listening to music. I`ve been digging the electronic and the gothic scenes and their sect members since my birth, the feeling is in my atomes probably.
Great thanks to the lifeinthecity crew making this little in memorian video. And to the djs at romonight the two Tobbes.
I also want to invite you to my own pics from this event, seen on www.webshots.com/user/electricshots
/TOD/

by Linda Camitz Ol... on Sat, 05/07/2008 - 21:38

Feels like a knife stabbing me in the heart when I look at this and all the memories comes back to me. Rest In Peace Romo Night, I miss you........

by tobbe lander on Wed, 09/07/2008 - 13:24

Linda, in the year 2017 Romo Night will rise again for one night.

Stay Electronic

by Jonas Sahlin on Wed, 12/11/2008 - 12:40

great!

by Joy Gregory on Sun, 06/02/2011 - 23:09

Nice post. I study one thing more difficult on different blogs everyday. It can at all times be stimulating to learn content from different writers and practice slightly one thing from their store. I’d favor to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link in your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
how to get your ex back Keeper hostgator coupon meatloaf pregnancy miracle kate fat burning furnace scam movere kissing tips Employ free public records outgrown

by walter savage on Mon, 21/03/2011 - 09:57
by emma hayden on Thu, 24/03/2011 - 09:50

I really liked the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success keep it up :)
fat burning furnace free download
fat loss 4 idiots review