per holknekt from odd molly

Not everybody knows that Per Holknekt from Odd Molly was a Skate Pro back in the days with Tony Hawk. Well, now you get to know all about that. The former Skate World Champ back in the days, 1983 to be exact, built the foundation of a success story starting out with nothing but a "flowery brain" and a good idea for what women wants. Down and out in the start of the new millenium, a meeting with Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan a couple of years later, set the ideas in motion about a girl he once knew from the glory days of skateboarding, and Odd Molly was born. It filled up a space in the fashion world, and after catwalks with Daryl Hannah and more, it's an around the world thing. Still with that nice independent "no sellout" feel to it. We just love this. (still photo of Per H by Martin Willners).

Embed:

Contact the people in the film by clicking the links below

No appearances.

Comments

by Therese Nilsson on Fri, 04/07/2008 - 13:03

This interview was so much fun! Dont miss to check out their website for all the fabulous clothing from Odd Molly!!
www.oddmolly.com

Take Care!
Therese

by sadie smile on Sat, 21/05/2011 - 09:57

I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I do know it was my choice to learn, but I really thought youd have one thing fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix in case you werent too busy looking for attention.Pass4sure // 70-680 // 70-640 // 70-642 // 70-662 // 70-649 // 70-667 // 70-432

by lamb pearl on Fri, 03/06/2011 - 07:16

This is really great to see the classic pro skater Per Holknekt who is a legend skater in the time of Tony Hawk in the late 1980's. Skate boarding has always been a passion for me I like to watch it and do it as well. Mephisto shoes are very important to get the right grip on the skate board without getting the grip on the board from the shoes there is no way that a skateboarder can skate smoothly. I have seen the old videos of Tony and I was impressed with him grip on the skate board, I wonder what kind of shoes did Tony used to wear in his days.

by Peter Smith on Thu, 16/06/2011 - 15:33

I looked at this interview and want to say that it contains many useful and important information! It must be useful to me! custom writing essays, custom college essay, best essay

by Allen Wood on Fri, 17/06/2011 - 05:18

platinum eternity ring - The finest platinum rings, platinum wedding rings, platinum engagement rings.
diamond rings - Diamond Rings, Eternity Rings, Diamond Earrings, Engagement and Wedding Rings.
outdoor clothing cumbria - The new shop is working fine but only has a limited range of our stock on it.
princess cut diamond engagement rings - Purchase your Engagement Ring online from Mad About Diamonds.

by Allen Wood on Fri, 17/06/2011 - 10:09

cufflinks - Hot cufflinks, the best place to buy novelty cufflinks, wedding cufflinks, silver cufflinks
Pretty Green - Shop Prps Jeans and other authentic Prps Clothing, an authentic favourite of Beckham.

by Allen Wood on Tue, 21/06/2011 - 09:58

Wedding Rings - Engagement rings, wedding rings, eternity rings, commitment rings, bespoke, commissioned
silver bracelets - Give your look a lift by complementing your outfit with a silver bracelet, necklace, or earrings from Something Elegant.

by afra99 (not verified) on Wed, 20/07/2011 - 08:01

You will find christian louboutin shoes in many different important christian louboutin pumps occasions. Many famous stars are fond of wearing this style cheap louboutin shoes to walk in the red carpet. As we all know, those stars look more charming and sexy discount christian louboutin shoes when they wear this brand louboutin sale. In fact, you can look like a super star as long as you wear these shoes http://www.cheaplouboutinshoeszone.com/.

by afra99 (not verified) on Wed, 20/07/2011 - 08:03

Nowadays, christian louboutin on sale are in all over the world. Everyone can find this brand christian louboutin shoes products no matter where they are. With the development of discount louboutin society, more and more discount christian louboutin shoes have provided in the online store. Welcome to our website to choose our wonderful christian louboutin uk products, they will bring you some surprises http://www.christianlouboutinsdiscounted.com/.

More fashion for you